Merida eSPRESSO 300 2019
Now $2,999 $3,099
Brought to you by Bicycle Centre Bendigo
- Item condition: New
- Availability: In-store
- Brand: Merida
- Category: City E-Bikes
- Gender: Unisex
- Size: XS, Small
- Colour: Black
- ID: 105780093
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Motor Manufacturer: Shimano
- Wattage: 500W
- Prolite 66 Triple Butted Aluminum 2019: Our proven high-end aluminium (6066) is extremely light and durable. Using triple butted wall thicknesses and hydroforming technology, we can tune the aluminium tubes to give the best possible stiffness to weight ratio.
- X-Taper Headtube 2019: Using a tapered head tube with 1 1/8" bearings in the top and 1 1/4" or 1 1/2" in the bottom creates superb stiffness and precise, confidence inspiring steering.
- Smooth Welding 2019: Sometimes called ‘double pass welding’, a second pass over the weld gives a clean organic look to the frame. At first glance you will be convinced it is carbon.
- Internal Cable 2019: Cables are routed through the frame, entering and exiting through smooth sockets. The bike looks neat, whilst the cables are protected from moisture and dirt.
- Smart Entry 2019: Cables, housings and brake hoses are clamped under tension to prevent rattling when the trail gets rough. All inlets are completely interchangeable to deal with Di2, hydraulic hoses, brake cable and gear cable housings etc.
- DI2 Ready 2019: Bikes/frames with the symbol ‘Di2 Ready’ are prepared for the installation of Di2 technology with battery mounting in the seat post or within the fork steerer.
- C-S Post Mount Disc 2019: Post mount disc brake calipers fit directly onto the seat stay for a strong and light connection whilst a chainstay post mount positions the caliper on the chainstay within the rear triangle for extra protection and better distribution of braking forces. Another benefit is that internal cable routing is also easier and neater via the chainstay.
- F-Mount 2019: ‘F-Mount’ equipped bikes have integrated fittings for mud guards (some bikes require model specific mud guards), making fitting fast and simple.
- K-Mount Drop-Out 2019: Integrated mount on the chainstay to fit a MERIDA kick stand.
- C-Mount 2019: ‘C-Mount’ equipped bikes have the fixing points for a rear rack already integrated (some bikes require model specific rear rack), making fitting fast, simple and reliable.
FRAME eSPRESSO / -L
FORK Suntour NEX-PM-DS, Coil 63mm suspension travel
DERAILLEUR REAR Shimano Altus RDM2000
SHIFTERS no / Shimano Altus rapidfire
BRAKE LEVER attached
BRAKES Shimano MT-200
CHAINWHEEL Shimano CRE50, 38 teeth
CHAIN KMC X9e
HUBS Shimano TX505, 100x9mm width, 32 spoke holes, Centerlock / Shimano MT400, 142x12mm width, 36 spoke holes, Centerlock
RIMS MERIDA Comp TK, 20mm inner width
FREEWHEEL Shimano HG400, 12-36 teeth, 9 speed
TYRES Continental AT RIDE, 622-42, wire, reflective stripe
SPOKES Black stainless
HANDLEBAR STEM MERIDA Expert CC, 31.8mm diameter, 17° stem angle
HANDLEBAR MERIDA Expert TK, 660mm width, 15mm rise
HEADSET MERIDA 2346 Neck, 2191025808
SEAT POST MERIDA Expert, 30.9mm diameter, 15mm setback
SADDLE MERIDA Comfort
PEDAL VP, VPE-891
BATTERY Shimano E8010, 500Wh
MOTOR Shimano E5000, 40Nm
Pictures for illustration purposes only. Manufacturers specifications subject to change without notice.
At Bicycle Centre Bendigo we cater for a variety of riders, MTB, Road, Commuter, Touring, Recreational and Children. And like you we all ride - so you can be assured the advice you receive is from someone who knows bikes!
We spend time with each customer listening to your needs to ensure we fit you on to the right bike with the right equipment for the purpose you want it for.
Ask us about our custom build builds and upgrade packages on Road and Mountain bikes.
Please note : We try to carry as much stock as possible and try to ensure that our ads are constantly updated. We always recommend giving us a call to confirm stock availability. Most stock if not available in store can be available within 5-7 days.