The Merida eSpresso City 200 EQ electric hybrid bike is a bike for the modern recreational rider or commuter who wants a relaxed ride with style and functionality. The pedal assist provided by the Shimano E5000 gives you that extra assistance when you pedal so that you can get where you need to go without breaking a sweat. The drive unit is supported by the Shimano E8014 battery, ensuring you have a reliable and powerful setup powering your electric bike.
The eSpresso City 200 is built with the eSpresso Lite alloy frame which offers lightweight and tough performance when paired with the Suntour suspension fork. The frame was constructed with additional heat treatment and triple-butted wall thickness for extra durability. The quality frame is paired with the reliably smooth Shimano 9 speed drivetrain and Shimano hydraulic disc brakes to give you complete control over the braking of your e-bike and the 47c Continental Contact Plus tyres youÛªre rolling on. The eSpresso even comes equipped with front and rear lights, as well as a handy kickstand, a Sunnywheel fender and rear rack so that youÛªre ready to go when you ride out of the store.
MeridaÛªs urban electric bikes are getting better and better every year as the build process is further refined and the Merida eSpresso City 200 EQ offers an excellent riding experience as a result. The eSpresso has a very relaxed and comfortable feel, while still retaining plenty of zip and easy power.
- Prolite 66 Triple Butted Aluminum: Our proven high-end aluminium (6066) is extremely light and durable. Using triple butted wall thicknesses and hydroforming technology
- we can tune the aluminium tubes to give the best possible stiffness to weight ratio.
- X-Taper Headtube: Using a tapered head tube with 1 1/8" bearings in the top and 1 1/4" or 1 1/2" in the bottom creates superb stiffness and precise
- confidence inspiring steering.
- Smooth Welding: Sometimes called Û÷double pass weldingÛª
- a second pass over the weld gives a clean organic look to the frame. At first glance you will be convinced it is carbon.
- Internal Cable: Cables are routed through the frame
- entering and exiting through smooth sockets. The bike looks neat
- whilst the cables are protected from moisture and dirt.
- Smart Entry: Cables
- housings and brake hoses are clamped under tension to prevent rattling when the trail gets rough. All inlets are completely interchangeable to deal with Di2
- hydraulic hoses
- brake cable and gear cable housings etc.