Merida eSpresso City 200 EQ Electric Hybrid Bike Matt Black/Titan Glossy/Dark Silver (2020)
Brought to you by Bicycle Centre Bendigo
The Merida eSpresso City 200 EQ electric hybrid bike is a bike for the modern recreational rider or commuter who wants a relaxed ride with style and functionality. The pedal assist provided by the Shimano E5000 gives you that extra assistance when you pedal so that you can get where you need to go without breaking a sweat. The drive unit is supported by the Shimano E8014 battery, ensuring you have a reliable and powerful setup powering your electric bike.
The eSpresso City 200 is built with the eSpresso Lite alloy frame which offers lightweight and tough performance when paired with the Suntour suspension fork. The frame was constructed with additional heat treatment and triple-butted wall thickness for extra durability. The quality frame is paired with the reliably smooth Shimano 9 speed drivetrain and Shimano hydraulic disc brakes to give you complete control over the braking of your e-bike and the 47c Continental Contact Plus tyres you’re rolling on. The eSpresso even comes equipped with front and rear lights, as well as a handy kickstand, a Sunnywheel fender and rear rack so that you’re ready to go when you ride out of the store.
Merida’s urban electric bikes are getting better and better every year as the build process is further refined and the Merida eSpresso City 200 EQ offers an excellent riding experience as a result. The eSpresso has a very relaxed and comfortable feel, while still retaining plenty of zip and easy power.
- Item condition: New
- Availability: In-store
- Brand: Merida
- Category: City E-Bikes
- Gender: Unisex
- Size: XS
- Colour: Black
- ID: 105780095
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Motor Manufacturer: Shimano
- Wattage: 418W
- Prolite 66 Triple Butted Aluminum: Our proven high-end aluminium (6066) is extremely light and durable. Using triple butted wall thicknesses and hydroforming technology, we can tune the aluminium tubes to give the best possible stiffness to weight ratio.
- X-Taper Headtube: Using a tapered head tube with 1 1/8" bearings in the top and 1 1/4" or 1 1/2" in the bottom creates superb stiffness and precise, confidence inspiring steering.
- Smooth Welding: Sometimes called ‘double pass welding’, a second pass over the weld gives a clean organic look to the frame. At first glance you will be convinced it is carbon.
- Internal Cable: Cables are routed through the frame, entering and exiting through smooth sockets. The bike looks neat, whilst the cables are protected from moisture and dirt.
- Smart Entry: Cables, housings and brake hoses are clamped under tension to prevent rattling when the trail gets rough. All inlets are completely interchangeable to deal with Di2, hydraulic hoses, brake cable and gear cable housings etc.
Model Year 2020
Battery Shimano E8014; 418Wh
Bottom Bracket included
Brakes Shimano MT-200; 2 piston
Brake Levers Shimano MT-200
Cassette Shimano CRE50; 38 ATC
Chain KMC e9S
Crankset Shimano FC-E5010, 38 ATC
Derailleur Rear Shimano Altus RDM2000
Display no display (use E-TUBE RIDE APP)
Engine Shimano E5000; 40Nm
Popular Filters Electric Bike
Fork Suntour NEX-PM-DS; Coil; 63 STR;
Frame eSPRESSO CITY LITE
Grips MERIDA Expert TK
Handlebar MERIDA Expert TK; 640 WHB; 35 RHB
Headset MERIDA 2346 Neck
Hubs F=Shimano TX505; 100x9 WHF; 32 SPH; Centerlock R=Shimano MT400; 142x12 WHR; 36 SPH; Centerlock
Pedals VP VPE-891
Rims MERIDA Comp TK; 20 IWR
Saddle MERIDA Expert TK
Seatpost MERIDA Expert TK; 30.9 DSP; 15 SSB; 40 SST
Stem MERIDA Expert TK; 31,8 DSH; adjustable
Spokes Black stainless
Shifters Shimano Altus rapidfire
Tyres Continental Contact Plus; 622-47; wire; reflecting line
Pictures for illustration purposes only. Manufacturers specifications subject to change without notice.
At Bicycle Centre Bendigo we cater for a variety of riders, MTB, Road, Commuter, Touring, Recreational and Children. And like you we all ride - so you can be assured the advice you receive is from someone who knows bikes!
We spend time with each customer listening to your needs to ensure we fit you on to the right bike with the right equipment for the purpose you want it for.
Ask us about our custom build builds and upgrade packages on Road and Mountain bikes.
Please note : We try to carry as much stock as possible and try to ensure that our ads are constantly updated. We always recommend giving us a call to confirm stock availability. Most stock if not available in store can be available within 5-7 days.