Norco Scene VLT Electric Bike Blue/White 2020
Brought to you by Bicycle Centre Bendigo
The Norco Scene VLT electric bike is the modern e-bike built for your casual life and getting where you need to go without raising a sweat. The Scene VLT is designed to make your life easier and more fun with a chilled ride that is ideal for you commute of having fun with friends. The relaxed step-through aluminium frame with internally routed cables is tough yet lightweight for that great riding experience. While the beauty of the Scene VLT is the integrated Shimano STEPS E6100 motor and E8010 battery which offers the range and power to tackle hills and deliver you on time to your destination, while the integrated design creates a lower centre of gravity for better control and a fun ride.
The equipped Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brakes offer excellent braking control in any conditions so that you can ride with confidence in any weather and control the reliable power of the Scene VLT. You can also adjust on the fly and lower your seat at the push of a button so that you can have your feet on the ground in an instant at the traffic lights and get it back up again when you start riding, a very handy feature for a relaxed ride. Plus you’ll still have the convenience of removing the battery so you can charge it away from the bike and get the most out of your ride. The Norco Scene VLT is built to fit into your life seamlessly and take any hassle out of your day, beat the traffic and live life with the Scene VLT e-bike.
- Item condition: New
- Availability: In-store
- Brand: Norco
- Category: City E-Bikes
- Gender: Unisex
- Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Colour: Blue
- ID: 105780098
- Wheel Size: 27.5"
- Motor Manufacturer: Shimano
- Wattage: 500W
- Lightweight Aluminium Frame: The Scene VLT’s stylish aluminum frame features tidy internal cable routing and a custom-engineered seat tube battery mount for a clean design, easy mounts and dismounts, and confident, laid-back performance.
- Unapologetically Casual: The Scene VLT is designed to handle just like the pedal Scene – Comfortably Casual. It rides easy, and gives the rider a subtle sense of confidence with an electric boost. But, make no mistake, this is no race bike. The only thing you’ll be winning aboard the Scene VLT is life!
- Easily Adjusted Seat Height: If you’ve ever felt uneasy at a stop light, you know how much easier it would be if you could get your seat out of the way to put your feet on the ground. The Scene VLT allows you to instantly lower its seat with the push of a button, and get it right back up again once you’re back up riding. Cool, right?! It’s also great for when someone else wants to use your bike!
- Shimano STEPS: The Scene VLT’s step-through aluminum frame offers riders ease of use and versatility combined with a Shimano STEPS E6100 electric assist. Its removable battery makes charging easy, and the thru-axle hubs ensure your bike and its wheels are securely locked when you park. The Tektro hydraulic disc brakes and Shimano drivetrain add reliable, effective performance, whether you’re stopping or going.
- Comfortable Confidence: Fast-rolling, sturdy 650B wheels get up to speed with ease, the large volume tires provide added confidence and traction, and the Tektro hydraulic discs keep everything under control with effortless, fingertip braking.
Battery E8010 In-Tube Battery, 500Wh Capacity
Bottom Bracket Shimano 38T chainring w/chainguard
Brake Levers Tektro HD-M275, Hydraulic
Cassette Shimano Alivio CS-HG400, 11-36T
Chain KMC E9-Sport
Crankset Shimano FC-E6100
Derailleur Front Shimano Alivio RD-M4000
Derailleur Rear Shimano Alivio RD-M4000
Engine Shimano STEPS E6100 MOTOR /
Popular Filters Electric Bike
Fork Alloy Blades, Steel Steerer
Grips Dual Density Ergonomic, Single Lock
Handlebar Norco Custom High Rise City
Headset Zero Stack
Hubs F: Novatec sealed bearing, 15x100mm R: Novatec sealed bearing Cassette, 12x142mm
Rims Alloy DW Disc, 27.5"
Saddle Norco Comfort w/Elastomers
Seatpost JD TranzX Dropper, S/M 80mm, L 100mm
Rear Shock Alloy Blades, Steel Steerer
Stem Alloy 17 Degree Rise
Spokes Stainless, Black, Brass Nipples
Shifters Shimano Alivio SL-M4000, 9 speed
Tyres Kenda Kwick Seven5, 27.5x2.2", 60 TPI. Gumwall
Pictures for illustration purposes only. Manufacturers specifications subject to change without notice.
At Bicycle Centre Bendigo we cater for a variety of riders, MTB, Road, Commuter, Touring, Recreational and Children. And like you we all ride - so you can be assured the advice you receive is from someone who knows bikes!
We spend time with each customer listening to your needs to ensure we fit you on to the right bike with the right equipment for the purpose you want it for.
Ask us about our custom build builds and upgrade packages on Road and Mountain bikes.
Please note : We try to carry as much stock as possible and try to ensure that our ads are constantly updated. We always recommend giving us a call to confirm stock availability. Most stock if not available in store can be available within 5-7 days.