BMC 2019 Team Machine
Now $3,629 $4,299
Brought to you by Bicycle Centre Bendigo
Backed by the confidence of a World Championship win, the prestige of a Tour de France title, and the experience of owning countless World and Grand Tour stages, the Teammachine is well-equipped to stare any brutal day of racing square in the face. Even the best must evolve, to remain on the top step of the podium. BMC's mission is to constantly innovate; to make the world’s "winningest" bike even better. By utilising BMC's ACE Technology, accelerated the evolution of the new Teammachine by light years. The result is the pinnacle of performance in competitive cycling; a purely race-focused machine with the raciest balance of weight, stiffness, and compliance, delivered in a package of maximum integration and iconic Swiss design.
The Teammachine’s trademark balance of lightweight, stiffness and compliance continues to deliver the superior ride experience it is famous for. The no-gap seatclamp lets the seat tube be shortened while the longer seat post lever increases compliance.
01. FRAME Teammachine SLR02, PF86 bottom bracket
02. TUBING 02 Carbon, ACE Technology, TCC Race
03. SIZE 47 / 51 / 54 / 56 / 58 / 61
04. FORK Teammachine SLR 02 Carbon, TCC Race
05. GEARS 2x11
06. CHAINWHEEL Shimano Ultegra, 52-36T
07. CASSETTE Shimano Ultegra, 11-30T
08. CHAIN Shimano Ultegra
09. FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano Ultegra
10. REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Ultegra
11. SHIFTERS Shimano Ultegra
12. BRAKES Shimano Ultegra , direct mount
13. HANDLEBAR BMC RAB 02, ergo top shape, compact bend
14. STEM BMC RSM01, w/ computer and camera mount
15. SEATPOST Teammachine SLR02 "D" Carbon, 15mm offset
16. SEAT Fizik Antares R7, manganese
17. HUBS Mavic Aksium Elite UST
18. RIMS Mavic Aksium Elite UST
19. TYRES Vittoria Rubino Pro, 25mm
20. COLOUR Night Blue
21. NOTES UST Tubeless Ready (valves included)
Pictures for illustration purposes only. Manufacturers specifications subject to change without notice.
At Bicycle Centre Bendigo we cater for a variety of riders, MTB, Road, Commuter, Touring, Recreational and Children. And like you we all ride - so you can be assured the advice you receive is from someone who knows bikes!
We spend time with each customer listening to your needs to ensure we fit you on to the right bike with the right equipment for the purpose you want it for.
Ask us about our custom build builds and upgrade packages on Road and Mountain bikes.
Please note : We try to carry as much stock as possible and try to ensure that our ads are constantly updated. We always recommend giving us a call to confirm stock availability. Most stock if not available in store can be available within 5-7 days.